- Baby Cinema Experiences
- Eating Stories
- Kiddies Parties
- Baby Leads
- Connect through Camping
Craving a day out with your baby?
Too wary to step into a cinema?
Hungry for something exquisite to munch on whilst balancing your bubba on one hip?
Looking for a safe space to just enjoy your time with your baby and other mothers and their babies - to just be?
See a great movie and have fun – away from staring eyes and annoyed sighs from strangers…
Nobody puts Baby in the corner
- Two changing stations inside the auditorium
- Comfy couch for easy breast feeding
- Adjusted sound
- Sub titles
- One hand snacks (all local, all organic and delish!)
- Pre-film baby talks
- “Mess plates” and “toddler tapas” available
- Foody Fairy tales will be read with the food from the story being prepared and eaten by moms/dads and their tots afterwards.
- Tuesday mornings or by appointment for groups and entire families.
Reading Stories & Eating Experience
Enjoy the perfect outing with your baby surrounded by like minded women!
A practical introduction to baby led weaning
- Baby led weaning is a safe, natural and easy introduction to the world of solid foods.
- In this practical half day workshop we will play, eat and learn all in one adventurous and trusting mouthful.
- Baby led weaning works whether your baby is breast or formula fed.
- One of the best kept secrets of stress free parenting… giving your baby control over what and how much he or she eats.